[C320-list] Adler/Barbour refrigerator

--Bill ackermwi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 11:52:57 PDT 2024

When I purchased #240 it only had the evaporator section of the Adler Barbour system, no compressor section.  So currently I have 12V wires and plugged male and female tubing connections in the port locker. The tubing is still connected to the evaporator in the refrigerator/ice box.
To restore the system do I just need to connect a new compressor or do I need to start with a new evaporator/tubing in addition to a new compressor?  Is this a DIY job?

—Bill Ackerman
1995 #240
Gulfport FL