[C320-list] Asymmetrical spinnaker

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Fri Apr 26 04:36:51 PDT 2024

Good morning, Tony.

When faced with the same question, I chose FX Sails.

While living in Seattle, almost in the shadow of a North loft, I was pleased with the FX service and choices. In the past I had used FX for both 150 and mainsail.

I have purchased a North Sail sock, which makes launching and snuffing so much easier, especially when shorthanded!

Joe Grande
2000, #772, Whisper