[C320-list] 'Sticky' Through-Hull Valves

David Wellerstein dwellers at mac.com
Mon Apr 29 10:02:47 PDT 2024

Don’t know and not sure.  I had a diver come out and plug the hole immediately (thankfully) as we were taking on water.  Hauled the boat and had the yard do the replacements.  I’d have to go back and look up invoices.  Sorry!

While new bronze seacocks may seize (and that’s a problem) without regular use, I don’t think they will break off as the Marelon did.  The yard was pretty insistent on not using them again but I know that opinions vary.

David
’94 C320
Hull #118