[C320-list] Port light?

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 22:55:02 PDT 2024

 The way to remove the port light is to push a flat bladed jointing or putty knife in and gently slide it along. Carefully lever the light away from the cabin top.It will come off with a bit of perserverence.Once off, clean off all the sealant, and remove the two rubber inserts. These cannot be replaced, but fill the gap by putting sellotape on the back and carefully pump sealant in, smoothing it off on the front.Let this dry and you are ready to install.I used clear marine sealant.It does stop the leaks.
Chris WhiteDandy #449PooleUK