[C320-list] Port light?

Joshua Heazlewood botjlh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 03:48:32 PDT 2024

I have also gone down the path of replacing the O-rings on the dogs with
the kit from Catalina Direct. But I still get water forming and dripping
inside.The frame joints seem to have been sealed by a previous owner. May
need resealing, could be worth a try.

Has anyone had any luck reducing leaks using PortVisors from SeaWorth
Goods? I wonder whether they would reduce the buildup of rain, especially
on the seal. The upside with these is that you can open the portlight when
it rains.

Josh Heazlewood
Bilbo Baggins #564
Yeppoon Australia