[C320-list] 'Sticky' Through-Hull Valves

Tony Kalish mapmanmd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:10:36 PDT 2024

Hi Troy, thanks for your information.  I'm on the hard right now (Oak
Harbor Marina, Pasadena) and I totally understand the Chesapeake water (?)
issues...I'm heading to the boat today and will check out my thru-hull
valves.  Actually have the same 'sticky/binding issue with all of the
valves.  One thought is that the o-rings in the handle part might be
getting old (25 yrs) and may need to be replaced.  Apparently there is an
o-ring repair kit from Forespar--looking to see if available in Annapolis
somewhere--

thanks, Tony