[C320-list] Covers for holes in headliner

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat Aug 24 19:07:43 PDT 2024

> I want to make some changes to the clutch and cleat configuration around the companionway.  Before I start

> opening up the headliner. what have you used to cover the holes needed in the headliner to access the

> underside of the current hardware?

I thought that hardware bolts down to an embedded aluminium plate which has threaded holes in it.  That being the case you shouldn't
need to access the headliner.  I do have a MK II so it may be a little different.

I added a couple of clutches on the port side by inserting a thick aluminium plate under some of the existing clutches that extended
further to the left.  I replaced the mounting bolts/screws on the existing clutches with longer ones allowing for the plate
thickness.

Cheers,

Stephen Cox

Tegwen #1141 (2007)