[C320-list] Facebook

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 15:17:01 PDT 2024

Speaking of Facebook, I was able to see the first page of the 320 group
there and can see they have 381 members; seems like it could be an active
group.  Just wondering what I am missing by not having a FB account.

For those of you who do both FB and the email list, can you compare /
contrast the two?  (Note that last sentence makes me feel like an English
teacher, "...and papers are due next Friday!")

I have said before that the email list has been an incredible asset for my
320 ownership and I truly may have changed boats if not for the support I
have received here over many years.  I just worry about FOMO (fear of
missing out) by not seeing the FB activity.

Note that I am not interested in any privacy, political, etc issues or
non-issues with FB, just interested in content and activity.

Many thanks!

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206