[C320-list] Covers for holes in headliner

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 25 02:19:21 PDT 2024

 Tim
Tap into the aluminium plate that is bonded below raised section supporting the existing clutches.I did that successfully on Dandy #449.
Chris WhitePooleUK

    On Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:46:55 BST, Tim Van de Water via C320-list <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:

 I want to make some changes to the clutch and cleat configuration around the companionway.  Before I start opening up the headliner… what have you used to cover the holes needed in the headliner to access the underside of the current hardware?

Tim Van de Water
SV Coda #537 (1998)