[C320-list] Facebook

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 25 17:07:19 PDT 2024

Oh well, a couple of months ago,I  met a Brian pulling out his Catalina 320 at Van Isle Marina in Sidney and he said he was #1075. We were both in a situation where I didn’t get his contract info. So I thought you might be him.  Sorry. Interesting anyway that you came off the line just before me. I wanted to share war stories.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC