[C320-list] winterizing/ oil change

STEPHEN BARRAR parep160 at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 05:54:02 PDT 2024

THIS will be my 4th year doing all that stuff, I watched a bunch of YOUTUBE video’s before doing any of it. I changed the oil while in the water…then I did the Water heater, air conditioner (brand new) water system, and engine. I told my wife I saved about $500 by doing it myself…she said did you do it right..I said I will know in April !!!
Everything worked perfect in the spring !!!

> On Aug 29, 2024, at 8:44 AM, Louis Friedman via C320-list <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> Second winter coming up with our C320. last year I had the yard do all the
> work other than removing sails and covering. Thinking about doing the oil
> change, winterize stuff myself this year but I'm not particularly handy. I
> did read the full summary someone posted on here a few years ago. It's
> good.  Just worried I will miss something and royally screw up the engine!
> Just to confirm, Boat in the water for oil change and out of the water for
> winterizing engine and water?
>
> Lou Friedman
> MissAdventure #623

STEPHEN BARRAR