[C320-list] Another White Smoke from Perkins M30 Question

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon Jan 22 14:27:36 PST 2024

HI Mark,
Sorry to hear this as it does sound like a blown head gasket (not that hard to replace) or a cracked block/head (much harder to fix).   My experience is that the oil will take on the appearance of brown mud when you have the engine mixing the oil and water/coolant.
Good luck!
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California