[C320-list] Trouble starting Yanmar 3GM

Louis Friedman loualfr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:52:38 PDT 2024

Jack,

That may be more than I have time or the ability to do, might have to wait
for fall to have the yard take another look.  thanks.
Dan - just to clarify, you open the throttle before you crank the engine?
and crank the engine with the throttle at 3/4 to half open?

--
Louis Friedman, DO, FACP
Woodbridge Medical Associates