[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM issues

Aaron Laskowski aaron.laskowski at outlook.com
Sun Jul 14 14:29:25 PDT 2024

I had a similar issue on my older 87 Catalina 34. After much troubleshooting and frustration, I finally found the root cause of the issue (for me at least). The fitting off the fuel tank had a metal ball check valve built into it that got gummed up and blocked free fuel flow. Once cleaned up, all was well again. Might be worth checking.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device