[C320-list] ST4000+ Mk 1 Display/Control Head

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Mon Jul 29 08:59:05 PDT 2024

Larry,

Is your Control Head dead the world or is it lighting up and just not functioning?

When I put the boat in this spring my ST4000+ would power up but only beep and flash 4000 continuously.  Allan Field on Sea Shadow suggested I try having Dan Gerhart in Durango CO give it a look.  c250 at mydurango.net <mailto:c250 at mydurango.net>.

I described the issue and Dan thought he could fix it.  He works on a flat fee of $175 for a fix (plus your return shipping) and I'd only be out the cost of sending it to him if he couldn’t.  Within a few days of receiving mine, Dan had it fixed and on the way back.  I reinstalled it and it’s been working just fine since mid-June.

Hope this helps,

Michael Leschisin
Wild Blue Yonder
C320 #995