[C320-list] Outhaul and Reefing Problems

Cliff Lee rcliffordlee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 15:07:37 PDT 2024

In our second year of ownership, the reefing lines were becoming
increasingly difficult to move.  I was able to see by flashlight into the
end of the boom and it looked like the lines were twisted inside.  I was
able to pull the lines and moving block out of the end of the boom and
untwist them.  It's been fine for the last 10+ years.  Not sure how they
got twisted around each other in the first place.  Perhaps they were left
untensioned.

Cliff Lee
Comfort Zone
1995 Hull 268