[C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal

mmellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Wed Jun 5 21:08:25 PDT 2024

I've seen the jamming problem when attempting to lower the table, but due to uneven pressure on one side.  For your stuation, I'd suggest getting two people, each on opposite sides of the table, and pull up while wiggling it back and forth. Make sure the locking knob is fully released.  I personally feel the table functions quite well. What would you replace it with, especially a table with the same shape? Give it another try at Mike Mellon LaVida  324 1996Sent from my GalaxyMike Mellon Mmellon at cruzio.com
-------- Original message --------From: "ptormey 4square.net via C320-list" <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> Date: 6/5/24  6:02 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: C320-List at Catalina320.com Cc: "ptormey 4square.net" <ptormey at 4square.net> Subject: Re: [C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal Just remove the damn thing. It's worthless as a bunk and more so as a table.PatPat Tormeys/v Blues SkiesNewport RI-----Original Message-----From: C320-list <c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com> On Behalf Of Geof Ward via C320-listSent: Wednesday, June 5, 2024 6:55 PMTo: c320-list at lists.catalina320.comCc: Geof Ward <seakindly2 at gmail.com>Subject: [C320-list] Salon Table PedestalWhen I last attempted to lover my salon table, the table went down a few inches and then stuck firmly in a halfway position.  I cannot raise or lower it, and all attempts to do so have failed.  I have removed the pedestal, and it seems to be completely locked up.  Does anyone have any ideas how I might free it?There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago, but none of the ideas presented then seem to work.Does someone know how the pedestal comes apart?Thanks,George WardJoshua#966