[C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 04:09:11 PDT 2024

Wow! That does look nice. And seems to open up the area.

First time we were on a 320 of a friend of ours, had removed their table all together. It really opened up the cabin area as well. But after 8 years our table is still in play. Although i have thought of down sizing it.

As somebody once said different strokes for different folks.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)