[C320-list] Salon Table Pedestal

Kevin Rooney krooney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 22:49:14 PDT 2024

Re: "Just remove the damn thing. It's worthless as a bunk and more so as a
table."

I'm gonna suggest this is a "different strokes for different folks" thing.
I got my C320 in 2008 (1995, hull #211). Within a couple months I dropped
the table and made a bunk out of it. The table has not been raised since!
The bunk has way more utility for me than the table would.

Eventually I custom cut a nice memory foam mattress for that space that is
soooooo comfortable, and I mounted a 32" TV. It's a great space to hang out
in. The only time I don't crash there is when I have overnight guests and
then I'm in the aft cabin and have two spare bunks.

I don't know if there is a way to share images on this listserv so I just
posted three pics on Imgur.com of my salon at different times over the 15+
years I've had her: https://imgur.com/a/hZAq3X4 (scroll down)

Kevin
S/V Cecilia Ann
C320 #211