[C320-list] Jib size

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Fri Mar 1 10:54:35 PST 2024

When it came time to replace the 130, I went with a furling 150 from North Sails. It came with reefing pad at the luff. My next furling came from FX. While happy with workmanship and price, it lacks the reefing pad. It has served me well in Puget Sound. I have also added a cruising spinnaker from FX.
Joe Grande
2000 320 #772
Whisper

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device