[C320-list] Jib size

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:17:27 PST 2024

Hi All:

Just a thought on the sail size issue.  I do feel the type of keep on your
C320 makes a difference as well.

The fin keel will perform better going upwind in light air and with 155%
I'm able to out point many other boats.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee WI

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Lakeside Realty
Phone - 414-322-6541

Have a smooth sailing day.....