[C320-list] Autohelm Upgrade

Charles Martin chiprmartin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:14:52 PDT 2024

Thanks so much, Steve.

For laughs, here are the one lines for my electronics system (attached), a
mix of old and new Raymarine and a Garmin GPS 421 chartplotter.  I don't
yet have the NGT-1 and iPad in the system, but I plan to add them if I need
to debug any of the messages after final setup.  Did you have any issues
with your autohelm system getting everything to play nice during initial
testing?

Best,
Chip Martin
S/V Bonaventure, Sail #767