[C320-list] Edson Post Recoating

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 23 10:31:04 PDT 2024

Just had mine re-done (Picked it up this morning).  IMHO have it done professionally.  I lucked out and got a retired guy to do it and I was his last job.  Used his last "extra-fine" sand (or get them to use other fine material or it will pit).  He said he used primer and Epoxy paint then some other coat.  Looks like new.  I plan to upload pics and a short writeup.  Only cost me $100 but other retail places ranged from $250 to $350.  Took a few days once he started.  Retail "Sanding and Coating" stores might be able to dry the coats faster but not sure??  Also make sure to cover the inside of the holes where the needle bearings go for the wheel shaft.  Also the whole for the break shaft.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794