[C320-list] Chasing Leaks, yes starting that convo

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 07:30:34 PDT 2024

A pretty thorough list here.

If your boat is in salt water, I knew a guy who (once he was sure his
holding tank was not the issue) would slightly dip his finger in the water
surrounding keel bolts and taste it on the tip of his tongue.  If salty,
they were leaking.  If not, it must be rainwater.

I woke up this morning, so the guy is still with us.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL