[C320-list] Chasing Leaks, yes starting that convo

Tim Van de Water tj.vandewater at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 07:15:24 PDT 2024

One other place to look that I have found on my 1998 (#573)…  I found that the scuppers in the corners near the helm were leaking.  I don’t know what model year the scuppers were added, but they were not on early models.  They were clearly added to empty the cockpit corners in heavy seas and healed over beating to windward.

I agree with many of the posts… I have recently dealt with leaks through the jib car track, all of the opening port lights in the salon and aft cabin, and the chain plates.

Tim Van de Water
SV Coda #573