[C320-list] Refreshing Interior Teak

Tim Van de Water tj.vandewater at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:32:16 PDT 2024

One of the items on my boat project list is addressing the discoloration
and wear on the interior teak in the boat.  Any suggestions on products?
I'm planning on starting with a Murphy's Oil Soap wash... and many clearly
need sanding to deal with water stain issues from leaking port lights (a la
the recent thread with chasing leaks in your boat).

After cleaning up the stains, I'm debating whether I just apply an oil of
some type or if I put a poly sealant on everything... (a much bigger job).
I'm curious about the experiences of this community.  What have you done,
what products did you use and would you do it differently if you had to do
it over again?

SV Coda

*Tim Van de Water*