[C320-list] Companionway door storage

wdoc1 at aol.com wdoc1 at aol.com
Tue May 7 08:17:59 PDT 2024

Shipmates-
Diversion came from the prior owner with Zarcor companionway doors.
After searching in vain for a way to safely store them below, I made a crude case out of a moving blanket which worked fine but looked very shabby.
Over the winter, a friend whose day job is repairing fabric-coated aircraft fuselages, wings and interiors has fabricated a beautiful one-off padded case for storing the doors along with the screens and sunshades. She is considering producing these cases now, and wonders if other C320 owners might be interested? If so, please provide contact info and I will forward.
Cheers!
Bill McConnell2000 C320 #714 Diversion