[C320-list] Interior Table

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 08:50:34 PDT 2024

 So, while we are on this topic ..... my table lowers/raises fine, but when down my filler cushion area (definitely thinner than the other cushions) on top of the table winds up being low.  So, it does not form a nice flat expanded bed.  We wind up putting items (blanket, etc.) beneath the filler cushion to try to even it out. I suppose i could push the table down just enough to make it level and turn the knob/lock, but I was concerned the table would slip down when weight is placed on it (the knob doesn't seem to lock into a hole in the post to keep it at the desired level.
Does anyone else experience this issue ...... any "fixes" to suggest??
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 #32