[C320-list] Interior Table

john at frostnet.net john at frostnet.net
Sun May 26 10:50:30 PDT 2024

How about adding a spacer under the table around the tube that compresses? It would act like a giant spacer washer and not allow the tube to fully compress. You could find something at the hardware store or make one out of plywood by drilling an appropriate-sized hole in a round piece, lifting the table off, and sliding your "washer" on.

Speaking of tables, we don’t use it as a bed and found it took up too much room as a table so we got a small one at a boat show. I took the mount off of our large table and screwed it to the new. The twist that I wanted to mention is I put the mount about 6 inches off center. I can create more or less room for a diner by lifting the table, rotating it a bit and putting it back on the pedestal

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull  #1118
Lake Guntersville, AL