[C320-list] Perkins m30 raw water pump

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 14:01:52 PDT 2024

I had my Jabsco 29450-1101 seawater pump completely rebuilt for $277 in 2017 by Depco Pumps  http://www.depcopump.com/contactus.php  .The cost could have been about $160 less if the shaft had not been scored and needed to be replaced.
If you don't  feel comfortable rebuilding by yourself, contact Depco and inquire.

Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Sun, Oct 6, 2024 at 11:46 AM, Gregg Baklund<gb.sailfun32 at gmail.com> wrote:   Thank you all for your help
I did find a few remaining original Jabsco pumps available in Florida $1,000 which seems to built better than the Ancor brand at a lower cost. I will focus on rebuild first.

Gregg Baklund
206 402-8896
Sent from my iPhone