[C320-list] Traveler Car Replacement

Steve Weinstein srw_jags at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 11:58:22 PDT 2024

 Roger, check out Garhauer on line or give them a call.  I believe they made the original traveler units for our boats.  I did an upgrade with Garhauer parts on my former C270 and it was outstanding.  Their product is excellent and their customer service has always been great.  www.garhauermarine.com

Steve Weinstein,2000 C320 #722, Vega,Palm City, FL