[C320-list] Hot Water Pressure at a trickle

BA1978 at comcast.net BA1978 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 15:40:58 PDT 2024

Hi Christian,

I used a compressor for the first time this year.  I have some new valves and fittings back at the water pump to add an air hose just downstream from the pump.  Put a hose from that spigot to the bilge and that did a nice job except I know (pretty sure... ) that there are a couple of gallons left in there with that spigot way above the bottom of the tank (weird they do that... ).  That extra water in there has always diluted the antifreeze, but, maybe I'm wasting a bunch of money on antifreeze....

Very much appreciate your input!

Bill Allen
Pegasus #536
Michigan (Home port is Northport on Grand Traverse Bay)