[C320-list] Hot Water Pressure at a trickle

bruceheyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Oct 14 19:16:19 PDT 2024

 And Dick if my memory serves me right we bought the "extra" one from Wind Walker and it was our first rewarding upgrade to Somerset.  Still love it today.   The only thing that could make it better is some sort of knee valve.  It would allow you to get the temp you want with the Moen valve and then turn it on and off with your knee while washing dishes.Thanks!BruceSomerset - Los Angeles