[C320-list] Hot Water Pressure at a trickle

BA1978 at comcast.net BA1978 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 15 14:55:28 PDT 2024

The Dura Faucet DF-NMK852-SN I mentioned is $91 at Amazon (Brushed nickel version) also available in white, chrome ($190 for some reason) and antique bronze (not a likely choice for us, but, it's there.... 😉 ).  Quite pleased with the quality, actually. Only drawback was the change to the hole size, which, given the faucet's price, was pretty easy.  9.5" from stem to stern.... so to speak.

Bill Allen
Pegasus #536