[C320-list] Perkins heat exchanger

Dan Winsor dandwinsor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 04:00:02 PDT 2024

Thank you Dave, don't know what we would do without you. Lucky Devil is in
my yard, stripped. I ran the diesel for an hour without overheating then
got brave and tried the 6 mounting bolts. All 6 loosened nicely and I have
all the parts, except the tank, on hand for rebuilding including water pump
and all rubbers. Really wanted to ID the source of coolant lose before
tearing it down but....