[C320-list] Leak in the anchor locker drain tube/thru hull C320 #195, 1995

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 18:29:32 PDT 2024

Luis:

I remember reading an earlier email or article about someone almost losing their boat on a mooring because of the anchor locker hose. On early model 320s it appears they used the plastic rib hose instead of a reinforced vinyl hose. I know I have checked on Tortuga hull number 243 and I have a reinforced vinyl hose. If you have a ribbed plastic hose, I would replace it. If you have not checked, I would do so even if your hull number is above Tortuga. it will give you a piece of mind.

Sent from my iPhone

Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" 243
E-42