[C320-list] Leak in the anchor locker drain tube/thru hull C320 #195, 1995

surprise thompson87.com surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Sep 15 17:58:57 PDT 2024

I believe that the bottom of the anchor locker is above the water line, although the drain outlet is very close to the waterline. Access is a real problem. You need to somehow get behind the forward water tank, which may require removing it. I paid my yard to replace the hose last year after reading reports on this list of hose failure. It's the single biggest design flaw in the boat in my opinion.