[C320-list] Water lift muffler

Bennett nkbc12 at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 21 17:56:41 PDT 2024

I replaced the aqua lift muffler on #275 w a westerbeke engine 3 years ago - the intake barb was cracked where it met the body. I sent the muffler to Catalina and they made a new one for me. I replaced the elbow and hoses. I used a vibration dampening hose from Catalina direct.
Good luck
Neale Bennett
Lady LoRee
Sent from my iPhone