[C320-list] Installing a Linear AP / Backissue of Mainsheet Magazine

Tim Van de Water tj.vandewater at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:23:41 PDT 2024

I am looking at installing a linear AP on my 320.  I understand there was a
technical article in the June 2013 issue (from my internet search).  Does
anyone have a copy of that to share? I contacted Mainsheet Magazine and
they said they don't have it and suggested I contact the association.

Also looking for any advice / experience from this forum on this job!  Any
lessons learned on placement of the rudder sensor, the computer, the
compass, etc...

Thanks in advance.

*Tim Van de Water*

*SV Coda 1998 #537*404.790.2208