[C320-list] cunningham

Dave Sparks dlsparks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:11:50 PST 2005

Adam:
   Yes, I agree. What I was trying to say was that even if you day sail in
an area where you may not need the option of a second reef, you still might
want to have the option of a second reef when you took a longer cruise.
   Of course, when the 120 knot winds arrive along the Gulf Coast during
hurricane season, all those reef points get moved to the garage and replaced
with heavy anchors and lots of chain! Thankfully, this long hurricane season
is finally over.
    Dave Sparks