[C320-list] battery charger

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 05:42:55 PDT 2006

Something is not hooked up properly as the charger is usually connected
directly to teh batteries and by-passes the battery selector switch.
The battery selector switch only choses which battery is charged by the
alternator (or which one is used to supply electrons to the boat, but
the charger is independent of this switch.

You're going to need to do a careful analysis of the connections as you
probably have at least one connected backwards.

Steve
Alchemist #909