[C320-list] Misc Questions

Wed Aug 9 09:10:13 PDT 2006

In 12 years of owning cl2, used fresh water to flush and Oderlos and never
had a smell problem...
------Original Message------
From: Chris Holt
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Aug 9, 2006 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Misc Questions

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Let me second that.  I was having the same problem as you Joe at the
beginning of the season.  It smelled horrible outside every time we
pumped.
I ended up going to West Marine and purchased the Odorless treatment.  I
treated the head and then pumped it out (since it had already been used).
After pumping it out I added some more Odorless since it says you should
add
it after every pump out and pumped about a gallon of water into the
holding
tank.

I went out for sail to get the contents of the holding tank to slosh
around.
Once I did that I have not had a problem since with the smell and I don't
use fresh water.

Chris
Wine Down #447