[C320-list] FW: Re: Questions for Gerry Douglas

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 07:46:51 PDT 2006

I really like Jeff's idea of offering up suggestions for future mods.--One other in that category would be putting a larger fuel tank in (which could also help with the list--this is where Orlando  hits his auto reply and asks if there is a list). The new 309 comes with a 27 Gal capacity.....or is this a mod. that can currently be done given the space that exists......

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Jeffrey Hare" <catalina at thehares.com>