[C320-list] raising a bosun's chair

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Tue Aug 22 12:24:26 PDT 2006

I have a block that always sits on the anchor roller for my Asymmetrical
Spinnaker. I use that and bring the Spin halyard to it then on to the
Windlass. It creates a real good fairlead. For the life of me I can't
understand NOT using the Windlass as opposed to cranking to the top. It's
the only electric winch we have!
Joe