[C320-list] Commodore for C-320

Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT) MLaChance at thehartford.com
Fri Aug 25 06:21:51 PDT 2006

Ok. I'm interested in the commodore role. As Russ says, time to give back. I've been sailing 11 years and owner of Seychelle, hull 141, for 3 years sailing her an average 85 days a year (and I live in CT). I've been racing her for the past 2 years and try to do most work/upgrades myself (usually with help of this list). I have no plans to upgrade to bigger boat so I'm committed to success of this organization. As far as leadership experience I'm an IT exec for a Fortune 100 company and have experience at regional and national level with various non profit professional organizations. I'm not attending this years regatta, but attended last year in Newport and had a blast. There, my hat's in the ring.
Mike LaChance
Seychelle
Noank, CT
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)