[C320-list] Zodiac

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Dec 20 09:32:37 PST 2006

I will agree on the floor installation being a problem with boards. I
have an inverter and use a small vacuum to inflate and deflate in
just seconds. I then bring the pressure up with just a few strokes of
the pump. Everyone stands around and goes damn why didn't I think of
that. I then can use the vacuum for messes and water pickup. One tool
many uses, also use it on the dog with a Flowbee to cut his hair.

Pat

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733