[C320-list] Comments on older C320 "floors"

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Dec 31 19:14:43 PST 2006

Tony,
I bought the Ultimate Sole kit, solvent, sealer and finish with the intention of redoing the sole on our Sabre 30.  We were fortunately able to upgrade to our C320 before I had/got to do the work.  Everyone on the Sabre list swore by the stuff.  With all but bare feet they claimed that even when wet it provided fantastic footing and the gloss was to die for.  I still have the kit and may tackle the job once I get a few other things done.  I wonder if I have a mildew problem in one of the panels.  There is a 2"x6" rectangular area a couple of inches in front of the compression post on the panel that covers the bilge.  It almost looks like it was burnt but the surface is still smooth and glossy.  Is this similar to what you saw?
Also did you do the companion way steps?
Thanks,
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal