[C320-list] Steering Wheel

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 06:14:26 PST 2006

FWIW. Our 320 with original factory sails is a rocket
on a reach. As a consequense, in higher winds, the
apparant wind moves forward rapidly to the point that
you soon become close-hauled. When this occurs,
weather helm can get a bit pronounced in the puffs.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,
Farmville, NC