[C320-list] Navstation forward wood panel removal?

Steven Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 18:58:39 PST 2006

I had mine off about 4 years ago (to run speaker wire and an antenna
for the Stereo), and as I recall, it's held in by only 4 screws.  The
hull slopes in towards the bottom of the pannel, and there's not much
space between the panel and the hull in the lower 1/2, so you would
need to keep your instruments nearer the top unless you are surface
mounting them.

Steve
Alchemist #909