[C320-list] water system hose clamps

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 11:04:24 PST 2006

Koen,

The adjustment screw determines the switch-on pressure for the pump. Yours
might be adjusted a little high. You want the pressure to be able to bleed
down a little before the pump cycles. There are arrows on the pump around
the screw that indicate which way to turn it.

On my boat, 1998 #545, the pump is located under the aft cabin, so I am not
familiar with removing the pump from under the galley. What hull number do
you have? I was aware that the pump was located under the galley on some
boats, but I don't know whether they were earlier or later production
numbers.

Jeff